Sally Jane Photographic Art
These fact sheets will be discussing how to take better photographs of your pets. Each fact sheet will discuss the various considerations to take into account with pet photography as well as tips for getting the best out of each shot. They are aimed at those of you who have a compact digital camera and a basic understanding of how to use it but who would like to get better results. If you are the kind of person who regularly uses a DSLR in manual mode you probably won't find much to interest you here. Sally has deliberately avoided using complicated terms where possible in these fact sheets so don't expect to see detailed descriptions of exposure modes or aperture settings. If, however, you feel you would like a more detailed explanation of anything mentioned in the fact sheets do e-mail Sally at the address at the bottom of the page.
- Fact Sheet 1 - Pet Photography - Posed or Candid
- Fact sheet 2 - Pet Photography - Lighting
- Fact Sheet 3 - Pet Photography - Backgrounds
- Fact Sheet 4 - Pet Photography - Focal Length
- Fact Sheet 5 - Pet Photography - What to expect from your Pet?
- Fact Sheet 6 - Pet Photography - Resolution and Compression
- Fact Sheet 7 - Pet Photography - The Digital Darkroom (basics)
- Fact sheet 8 - Pet Photography - Advanced Editing
- Fact Sheet 9 - Further Reading
picturememory.co.uk - Free book on digital photography to provide information, tips and wrinkles on getting the very best from your camera and images.